Are you searching for Airtel dth customer care number don’t worry we are here for you. In this article, we are talking about Airtel dish tv customer care number, Airtel digital tv customer care number and Airtel dth customer care. Airtel is one of the best mobile networks in India. Recently Airtel launched dish tv in India. This dth service was launched in India after Dish TV, Tata Sky and quickly has become one of the front in the Direct to Home services space. Sun Direct, Tata Sky, Dish tv and Videocon D2H is the main competitors for Airtel dish tv.
Airtel broadcasting 349 HD channels Quality sound. Day by day Airtel dishtv users also increasing. So many are facing searching for the airtel dth toll free number and Airtel digital tv customer care numbers. We have written this complete article for that people. I hope this article helpful for you.
List of Airtel DTH Customer Care Number and Email IDs:
Airtel Dth Customer Care toll-free number – 1800 102 8080
Airtel Digital TV Toll-Free Number – 1800 102 8080
Airtel Dth Recharge official website – https://www.airtel.in/dth-recharge
Airtel Digital TV official website – https://www.airtel.in/digitaltv
Airtel Dth Emergency Email Id – email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Airtel 3G Data Card Toll Free Number: 18001030405 & 18001031111
Airtel 3G Technical Hotline:
- Call 12118 and Contact the Airtel Customer Care Executive
- Dial 121 Followed By 9.
- What Is The After Sales Service Available For Airtel 3G USB Modems Each Customer For Query
BEST WAYS TO AIRTEL DTH CUSTOMER CARE:
- Official Website
- Airtel Dth Office Address
- Emergency Helpline
- Social Media [Twitter, Fb, Google Plus]
- Airtel 24*7 Complaint Email Id
- Airtel Customer Care Number
- Airtel Dth Mobile App
|Airtel Digital Tv Toll-Free Customer Care Region||Customer Care Number|
|Andhra Pradesh||040 44448080|
|Bihar & Jharkhand||09955148080|
|Jammu & Kashmir||09596748080|
|Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh||0755 4448080|
|Tamil Nadu||044 44448080|
|Uttar Pradesh||0522 4448080|
|Airtel (DTH) Digital TV Toll Free Number||033 44448080|
|West Region||033 44448080|
|South Region||020 44448080|
|North Region||124 4448080|
|West Bengal||033 44448080|
IVR Menu & Shortcuts
Welcome to Airtel Digital TV Care
Please choose your preferred language of communication
Please select 1 if you are an Existing Airtel Digital TV Customer
2 Start a new Airtel Digital TV Connection
3 To get details about your nearest Airtel Digital TV dealer
4 Repeat this menu press 0
1 – Key in 10 Digit Customer ID / Registered Mobile Number
To Confirm press 1
Shortcut to reach Airtel Digital TV Customer Service quickly Assuming your preferred language of communication is English
- Existing Customers: Press 2, Press 1
- Key in your 10 Digital Customer ID / Mobile Number
- Press 1
- New Customers : Press 2, Press 2, Transfer to Sales executive
Airtel DTH Customer Care Working Time of Days: Mon to Fri 10:00 Am to 5.30 pm
Airtel DTH SMS Enquiry Service:
- To check Airtel DTH Balance and Validity: SMS BAL to 54325.
- Online Recharge: SMS PAY<16 digit coupon Number>to 54325.
- To Start any Airtel DTH Service: SMS START to 54325
- To get Airtel Dealer Contact Information : SMS Dealer <Pin code> to 54325
Airtel Head Office Address
- Bharti Telemedia Limited
Plot No 16, Udyog Vihar,
Airtel Social Media Profiles:
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I register for a new Airtel Digital TV connection?
For Free Home Delivery of a new Airtel digitalTV connection, just
Call 12148 ( toll free from Airtel Mobile)
Call 1860 500 6500 (local call rates apply)
To purchase a new connection, you can pay by your credit card over IVR or schedule a cash pick up ( in select 70 cities.). After successful payment, our representatives will proceed with your registration and installation.
2. What are the various package options?
The company offers you mega packs with 190 channels and south regional packs with 249 channels and HD package options. Visit the website to know about all yearly packages, recharge offers, Hd packages, hd recorder plans and monthly recharge plans.
3. How to subscribe for HD channels on Airtel DTH?
- If you want to subscribe a particular channel to HD then SMS <channel name>HD to 54325
4. How to recharge my DTH account?
- You have a wide range of options like web recharge or else you can recharge by a single SMS.
- SMS PAY < 16 digit recharge voucher PIN number > < customer id > to 54325
- You can recharge by calling Airtel customer care at 12150 from your Airtel mobile number or 0124-4448080 (North), 033-44448080 (East), 020-44448080 (West), 080-44448080 (South) from any other number.
Read More Helpful Customer Care Numbers:
- Airtel message service center numbers
- Uber Customer Care Services and Helpline Numbers
- Ola Customer Care and Helpline Numbers
- Motorola Service Center Bangalore
Finally, I hope we are given maximum details about Airtel dth customer care number and Airtel dish tv customer care number. Still, we miss any details about Airtel dth customer care toll free number please comment below. We will add to this article. If you like our article share your social media pages and your friends. Thank you reading our article and please visit for more interesting topics mycarenumbers website.