Kerala water authority bill Payment: Kerala Water Authority (KWA) has extended its facility by announcing the e-payment facility for the water bills. This water bills payment online service has been active since July 15, 2010. An overview of online payment for this service is explained in brief as follows,
The Kerala Customers who are willing to avail this service can log on to the KWA website https://kwa.kerala.gov.in.Then they are allowed to choose e-pay option to pay water bills. Sign up is necessary for the new users that are first time registration is necessary. To avail the services online, the KWA allows the customers to make a payment online and is done through credit/debit cards and internet banking. Now, pay Kerala Water Authority KWA Bills online.
How to Pay Kerala Water Authority Bill Online
Here we provide you the procedure to follow for the payment of Kerala Water Authority ( KWA) bills online.
- Visit the official site of KWA and then click on the link “Create new account” for registering as the first time registration is necessarily needed.
- Next step is, Fill in the form with the details and the security keyword and then click on the button “Create Account”. The registration details with the “Consumer ID” “Consumer Number” will be found on the next page.
- Upon successful registration of the account, you will be redirected to the page with KWA e-payment service.
- Next step is to sign in to the official website of KWA with the customer id and password and click on sign in.
- Once you log in with your account, the details of your name, address, Bill No, bill date, bill amount will be displayed on the screen and then click on the option “Proceed” to pay your bill.
- Once you click on the proceed button, you will be redirected to the page called Bill Desk web portal, in which you are allowed to choose the payment option and furnish your details that are required for the payment.
- Once the payment is done, the copy of the bill will be generated and can be saved or printed for future use.
Points to be remembered
- As like the other payments through online, the payment of water bills of KWA also has an additional charge of Rs. 10/- per transaction for net banking will be charged.
- The charge of the transaction value for credit cards is about 2%.
- If you find any transaction to be failed then the debited amount will be credited back to your account within the time limit of the bank from which you made payment or online transaction.
In case of queries regarding the services of KWA then feel free to contact the Kerala Water Authority.
Check KWA Bill Online [kwa.kerala.gov.in Bill]
Follow the simple steps to check the Water bills of KWA online
- Firstly visit the official site and then enter the Consumer Number or Consumer ID.
- And then the type the Captcha code.
- Finally, click on View Bill Button.
I hope you find this article very useful and is well written to satisfy your search.
More Related Posts:
- Shaadi Mubarak Scheme Telangana Online [Eligibility Criteria ]
- TS Epass Status 2019 20 | Telangana Epass Scholarship Status 2019
- Ola Customer Care Numbers and 24*7 Helpline Numbers
- Mobikwik Customer Care Number | Mobikwik Toll Free Helpline